Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel Wheelchair Accessible Hotel, Paris
Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel is situated within the deep heart of Paris, overlooking the Eiffel Tower and Paris itself. This 4 star hotel boasts luxurious space for wheelchair users in every room with added disabled amenities always available.
Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel lives right next to one of Paris's main rivers, Le Seine, looking out onto the Eiffel tower. With a modern, spacious design it offers a pleasant feeling day and night away from the inner city rush, choosing from over 430 rooms that have been adapted for wheelchair users, any height, size or place is easily found.
Each room features a fully functioning kitchen specially adapted for users offering nights without the need to go to a restaurant, or simply order from the 24 hour room service and visited the hotels guest only restaurant on the ground floor. Fully adjustable climate control, private bathrooms, and a relaxing bathtub comfort is key.
All guests get access to the hotels amazing services, from laundry, luggage storage, to a 24 hour front desk and room service at hand. Or you could visit the duly credited restaurant for a romantic, calming time.
Every floor is accessed by a lift and there are multiple ground floor entrances leading directly from Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel's disabled adapted car park, and separate wheelchair friendly pathways to get into the city and surrounding landscape.
Great location, walking distance to the Eiffel Tower. We book Eiffel view and we got it. Rooms are not small, they are modern, clean, comfortable bed, ameneties full fridge, water, coffee and expresso maker. We had free breakfast every morning and not just a continental breakfast, friendly and courteous.
ABBY003 - Trip Advisor
Disabled Friendly Facilities
- Large rooms for wheelchair users, lowered beds with space either side, free WiFi in all areas, full working kitchen -cooker, fridge, dishwasher, sink, counters-, all rooms are soundproofed, desk and table, climate control with A/C, in-room safe, 24 hour room service.
- Lowered sinks, easily accessed bathtub, provided soaps and lotions, hair dryer built in, and shaving plugs.
- Public Areas
- A guest restaurant, lobby with working WiFi, 24 hour front desk, 24 hour computer suit, laundry facilities/services, gardens, and a safety vault at the front desk.
- Local Amenities
- The Eiffel Tower, Local Parks, Restaurants, sport stadiums, theatres, cinemas, art galleries, shopping markets, and cafes.
- Wheelchair accessible transport is available on request, and disabled parking for guests.