Pestana Dom Joao II Villas & Beach Resort Wheelchair Friendly Hotel
This wheelchair accessible resort is in a perfect location for discovering all that the lively city of Alvor has to offer. Located close to Praia da Rocha and Portimao the nightlife and shops are easily accessed, this accessible hotel is the smart choice for travellers to this part of the Algarve.
Most of the 257 rooms in this hotel have a sea view with balcony as the property is located very close to the beach with direct beach access, there are also 4 restaurants serving à la carte meals, buffet style food and 3 bars serving cocktails and light food.
Recreational amenities include water sports, spa treatments, golf course and driving range, casino, gym, salt water swimming pool. The hotel includes free Internet in public areas, a Turkish bath, bar and terrace, poolside bar and direct beach access.
Accommodation features include sea views, air conditioning, safe, mini bar, telephone, balcony, satellite TV, private bathroom. The room decoration features pastel colours, wooden floors and soft furnishings.
“Excellent Hotel” Location to beach fantastic. Lovely gardens. Modern, clean hotel with good amenities. Room fresh and cheerful, though bathroom window questionable. Also pillows needed replacing. Staff very nice. Breakfasts good.MRsT15 - Trip Advisor
Disabled Friendly Facilities
Marked disabled parking space, good wheelchair access to all areas of the resort with good level access,
- Wheelchair accessible rooms available.
- Wheelchair accessible rooms have a wheel in shower.
- Public Areas
- Good level access to most public areas of the resort, accessible gardens, ramp access to the beach, wooden platform next to the beach bar.
- Local Amenities
- The resort is located a short distance to all local shops and entertainment venues.
- Wheelchair accessible transport can be booked through Accessible package holidays