Phuket Beach Holiday Package for the Disabled
8 days and 7 nights in Phuket in the South of Thailand. A mixed package of cultural tours, beach days, shopping and exploring the beautiful nature of Phuket and Krabi Province where stunning limestone outcrops dominate the landscape.
This disabled wheelchair friendly package holiday provides holiday accommodation at hotels with disabled facilities, transport in wheelchair accessible vehicles, all tours and excursions are wheel chair accessible and mobility aids and carers are available on request.
Please note that all these packages are limited to a maximum of 2 wheelchair users due to the availability of accessible accommodation. The price is significantly lower (per person) for group bookings, therefore we recommend that you bring your friends with you, whether able-bodied or disabled.
- Day 1 / Arrive in Phuket
- You will be met at the airport and transfered by wheelchair accessible taxi to your hotel. Relax and enjoy a welcome dinner. Includes evening meal.
- Day 2 / Local Tours in Phuket
- Visit the Big Buddha, high in the hills above Kata, which dominates the skyline of South Phuket. Then a tour of the Wat Chalong, the main Buddhist temple in Phuket, followed by a sunset tour of Prom Thep Cape with awesome views over the coastline and nearby islands. Includes breakfast.
- Day 3 / Beach & Show
- Spend the day at the resort or on the beach with free use of the Hippocampe beach wheelchair. Spend the evening, and have dinner at the Siam Niramit Show where actors, dancers and animals theatrically portray Thai history and culture. Includes breakfast and dinner.
- Day 4 / Shopping, Tours & Nature
- Shopping in Phuket Town markets followed by a tour of Cape Panwa including a visit to the Phuket Aquarium and lunch at the Ship Inn Restaurant on the foreshore. Includes breakfast.
- Day 5 / Krabi Province
- Full day tour of Krabi Province visiting tamed wild monkeys, National Parks and the Ao Nang tourist area with the Hippocampe all-terrain wheelchair. Includes breakfast.
- Day 6 / Shopping & Show
- Spend the day on the beach, at the resort or shopping at Jung Ceylon or Central Festival shopping centers, its your choice. Evening show at Simon Cabaret, the famous ladyboy show of Phuket. Includes breakfast.
- Day 7 / Up to You
- You choose what to do today, with the wheelchair accessible taxi at your disposal. Includes breakfast.
- Day 8 / Transfer to airport
- A last chance to buy some souvenirs after breakfast, before the wheelchair taxi transfers you to Phuket Airport. Includes breakfast.
|Carers||On request||Daily or half daily rate|
|Mobility Aids||On request||Transfer hoist, shower commode|
|Physiotherapy||On request||Hourly rate|
|Groups||On request||Up to 6 people,including 2 wheelchair users|
- Minibus with wheelchair lift at your disposal each day.
- 4 or 5 star hotel accommodation
- All entry fees and local taxes
- Hotel breakfast and other meals as per the itinerary
- Hippocampe all-terrain wheelchair
- Lunch and dinner unless included in the itinerary
- International flights to Thailand