Koh Samui Phuket Krabi Disabled Holiday Package Deal
14 days and 13 nights in the South of Thailand. A mixed package of cultural tours, beach days, shopping and exploring the beautiful nature of Phuket, the magical island of Koh Samui, the beaches of Khao Lak, and the stunning limestone outcrops of Krabi Province.
These are holidays for wheelchair users and people with limited mobility. Included in the package are disabled friendly hotels, disabled transport, accessible tours and excursions and available on request, carers and mobility aids.
Please note that all these packages are limited to a maximum of 2 wheelchair users due to the availability of accessible accommodation. The price is significantly lower (per person) for group bookings, therefore we recommend that you bring your friends with you, whether able-bodied or disabled.
- Day 1 / Arrive in Phuket
- Pick up from Phuket International Airport in the wheelchair accessible taxi to go to your 4/5 star resort. Relax and enjoy a welcome dinner. Includes dinner.
- Day 2 / Local Tours in Phuket
- Visit the Big Buddha, high in the hills above Kata, which dominates the skyline of South Phuket. Then a tour of the Wat Chalong, the main Buddhist temple in Phuket, followed by a sunset tour of Prom Thep Cape with awesome views over the coastline and nearby islands. Includes breakfast.
- Day 3 / Beach & Show
- Spend the day at the resort or on the beach with free use of the Hippocampe beach wheelchair. Spend the evening, and have dinner at the Siam Niramit Show where actors, dancers and animals theatrically portray Thai history and culture. Includes breakfast and dinner.
- Day 4 / Shopping, Tours & Nature
- Shopping in Phuket Town markets followed by a tour of Cape Panwa including a visit to the Phuket Aquarium and lunch at the Ship Inn Restaurant on the foreshore. Includes breakfast.
- Days 5, 6 & 7 / Krabi Province
- Arrive in Krabi on day 5 and check in to your hotel. Here you will have 3 days to tour Krabi Province, spending time on the beautiful Ao Nang beach with the Hippocampe all-terrain wheelchair, visiting National Parks and meeting the local tamed wild monkeys. Includes breakfast each day.
- Days 8, 9 & 10 / Koh Samui
- Arrive on day 8 on the island of Koh Samui and check in to the hotel. These 3 days are free for you to explore the island, spend time on the beach and sightseeing on this beautiful island. The wheelchair accessible minibus adn the hippocampe beach wheelchair are of course, at your disposal each day. Includes breakfast each day.
- Days 11, 12, 13 / Khao Lak
- 3 days in the laid back beach resort of Khao Lak. The wheelchair accessible minibus adn the hippocampe beach wheelchair are at your disposal each day. Includes breakfast each day.
- Day 14 / Khao Lak to Phuket Airport
- After breakfast in the hotel, transfer to Phuket International Airport by wheelchair accessible minibus. Includes breakfast.
|Carers||On request||Daily or half daily rate|
|Mobility Aids||On request||Transfer hoist, shower commode|
|Physiotherapy||On request||Hourly rate|
|Groups||On request||Up to 6 people,including 2 wheelchair users|
- Minibus with wheelchair lift at your disposal each day.
- 4 or 5 star hotel accommodation
- All entry fees and local taxes
- Hotel breakfast and other meals as per the itinerary
- Hippocampe all-terrain wheelchair
- Carer/guide provided
- International flights to Thailand
- Lunch and dinner unless included in the itinerary