Hua Hin Thailand Wheelchair Access Holiday Packages
8 days and 7 nights in Hua Hin in the South of Thailand. A mixed package of cultural tours, beach days, shopping and exploring the beautiful nature of Hua Hin.
A fully wheel chair accessible holiday package deal which includes disabled adapted holiday accommodation, wheelchair taxi transport and accessible tours and outings.
Please note that the accommodation is in an accessible villa on a resort. There are 2 accessible villas which can accommodate up to 4 people each.The price is significantly lower (per person) for 4 or 8 people, therefore we recommend that you bring your friends with you, whether able-bodied or disabled.
- Day 1 / Arrive in Hua Hin
- Pick up from Hua Hin Airport and transfer to the resort by wheelchair accessible taxi. Relax at the resort and enjoy a welcome dinner. Includes dinner.
- Day 2 / Floating Market & Rose Garden
- After breakfast in the resort is a day trip to the Damnoen Sadoek Floating Market and Rose Garden. Here you can be taken on board one of the boats in the river and after experiencing the floating market you go to the Rose Garden for some lunch and a live performance. Includes breakfast and lunch.
- Day 3 / Hua Hin Vineyard
- After breakfast at the resort, the day is spent at the local vineyard where they make white wine and even have elephants on site who help harvest the grapes. Enjoy some wine tasting and a 3 course meal. Includes breakfast and lunch.
- Day 4 / Cultural Tour
- Breakfast at the resort is followed by a visit to the Huay Mongkol Buddhist Temple where you can wander the park’s peaceful setting with streams, bridges and pavilions. Includes breakfast.
- Day 5 / Elephant Village
- After breakfast in the resort is a tour of the Elephant Village where you can meet, and ride on, the elephants. The staff are very careful to make sure that everyone is secure on the elephant and enjoys the ride. Includes breakfast and lunch.
- Day 6 / Beach day
- Breakfast at the resort – Spend the day on Hua Hin beach and in the evening visit the Cicada Art Market
- Day 7 / Monkey Mountain
- After breakfast at the resort there is a tour of the Klai Kan Won Palace and Monkey Mountain where you can meet monks and monkeys, who will be happy to accept some titbits you might offer them. Includes breakfast and lunch.
- Day 8 / Transfer to Airport
- After breakfast in the resort there is a last chance to buy some souvenirs before you are transfered by the wheelchair accessible minibus to the airport. Includes breakfast.
|Carers||On request||Daily or half daily rate|
|Mobility Aids||On request||Transfer hoist, shower commode|
|Physiotherapy||On request||Hourly rate|
|Groups||On request||From 5 to 8 people, a second villa and a second minibus must be hired|
- Luxury villa accommodation with swimming pool.
- Wheelchair accessible minibus at your disposal each day.
- All entry fees and local taxes
- Beds have electric head/foot adjustment with special comfort matresses
- Lunch and dinner unless included in the itinerary
- International flights to Thailand