Bangkok Wheelchair Friendly City Break
4 days and 3 nights in Thailand’s energetic capital city. A whirlwind visit of Bangkok’s most famous cultural sites and shows.
This city break includes wheelchair accessible accommodation, transport throughout in a wheelchair accessible vehicle with a multilingual guide and all tours and visits are wheelchair friendly.
- Day 1 / Dinner & Show
- Pick up from the airport and transfer to your hotel. Evening dinner and show at Siam Niramit. Includes dinner.
- Day 2 / Cultural Tours & Dinner Cruise
- Breakfast in the hotel followed by a tour of the amazing Grand Palace and the Wat Pho Buddhist temple. Enjoy lunch at the Baiyoke Sky tower, Bangkok's tallest building with 360° panoramic views over the city. Spend the afternoon at the Wat Traimit Buddhist temple, followed by a dinner cruise on the Chao Praya river. Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Day 3 / A Day by the River
- Breakfast in the hotel followed by a trip to the Floating Market, where locals sell their produce from long tail boats on the river. Lunch and show at the Rose Garden and a trip to the AsiaTique River Front. Includes breakfast and lunch.
- Day 4 / Shopping
- Breakfast in the hotel followed by a last chance to buy souvenirs and local bargains in Bangkok's shopping districts. Transfer to the airport. Includes breakfast.
|Carers||On request||Daily or half daily rate|
|Mobility Aids||On request||Wheelchairs can be provided|
|Physiotherapy||On request||Hourly rate|
|Groups||On request||A second accessible minibus is available|
- Minibus with ramp or lift for wheelchairs
- 4 or 5 star hotel accommodation in Bangkok
- All entry fees and local taxes
- Breakfast in the hotel and other meals as per the itinerary
- Multilingual guide
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and dinner unless included in the itinerary
- International flights to Thailand