Bangkok, Ayutthaya & Pattaya Disabled Holidays Package
3 days in Bangkok, visiting famous cultural sites and shows, one day sightseeing in Ayutthaya, the ancient capital of Siam and 3 days in Pattaya, the seaside resort famous for its nightlife and entertainment.
This package is for physically disabled people and their friends, and includes accessible travel to all outings and destinations. The holiday accommodations are quality hotels for disabled and all the outings have been adapted for people with mobility disabilities.
Please note that all these packages are limited to a maximum of 6 people due to the availability of accessible transport. The price is significantly lower (per person) for group bookings, therefore we recommend that you bring your friends with you, whether able-bodied or disabled.
- Day 1 / Dinner & Show
- Pick up from the airport and transfer to your hotel. Evening dinner and show at Siam Niramit. Includes dinner.
- Day 2 / Cultural Tours & Dinner Cruise
- Breakfast in the hotel followed by a tour of the amazing Grand Palace and the Wat Pho Buddhist temple. Enjoy lunch at the Baiyoke Sky tower, Bangkok's tallest building with 360° panoramic views over the city. Spend the afternoon at the Wat Traimit Buddhist temple, followed by a dinner cruise on the Chao Praya river. Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Day 3 / Ayutthaya, the ancient capital of Siam
- A day trip to Ayutthaya, north of Bangkok, visiting the ruins of buddhist temples and acres of temple gardens, preserved as they had been left after the sack of the city centuries ago. See the Bang Pa In Palace on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, still in use by the King of Thailand. A day to learn much about the history and culture of Thailand. Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Day 4 / A Day by the River
- Breakfast in the hotel followed by a trip to the Floating Market, where locals sell their produce from long tail boats on the river. Lunch and show at the Rose Garden. Includes breakfast and lunch.
- Day 5 / Explore Pattaya
- After a hotel breakfast, the wheelchair accessible minibus transfers you to Pattaya and the first stop is a visit to the Sriracha Tiger Zoo where you can meet tigers indigenous to Thailand. After checking in to the hotel in Pattaya take in panoramic views over the resort city followed by a seafood dinner in the evening when you can explore Walking Street and the nightlife area. Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Day 6 / Tours & Show in Pattaya
- After breakfast in the hotel, visit the Sanctuary of Truth, a museum of Thai culture and history built in the style of an ancient Khmer temple. Lunch is followed by a trip to Mini Siam with more than 100 scale models of famous buildings of Thailand and around the world. Spend the evening at the world famous Tiffany Cabaret Show where lady-boys provide a show of glitz and glamour. Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Day 7 / Shopping
- Breakfast in the hotel is followed by a last chance to buy souvenirs before transfer to the airport. Includes breakfast.
|Carers||On request||Daily or half daily rate|
|Mobility Aids||On request||Wheelchairs can be provided|
|Physiotherapy||On request||Hourly rate|
|Groups||On request||A second accessible minibus is available|
- Minibus with ramp or lift for wheelchairs
- 4 or 5 star hotel accommodation
- All entry fees and local taxes
- Hotel breakfast and other meals as per the itinerary
- Multilingual guide
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and dinner unless included in the itinerary
- International flights to Thailand