Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Kanchanaburi & Pattaya Wheelchair Holidays
9 days and 8 nights touring famous cultural sites and the beautiful nature of Thailand. From the busy bustle of Bangkok to the infamous bridge over the river Kwai, with a tour of the ancient capital of Ayutthaya and a trip to the seaside resort of Pattaya.
These disabled friendly holidays include transport by wheelchair accessible vehicles, holiday accommodation in wheelchair friendly hotels and all tours and excursions are accessible for wheelchairs and people with a mobility disability.
Please note that all these packages are limited to a maximum of 6 people due to the availability of accessible transport. The price is significantly lower (per person) for group bookings, therefore we recommend that you bring your friends with you, whether able-bodied or disabled.
- Day 1 / Dinner & Show
- Pick up from the airport and transfer to your hotel. Evening dinner and show at Siam Niramit. Includes dinner.
- Day 2 / Cultural Tours & Dinner Cruise
- Breakfast in the hotel followed by a tour of the amazing Grand Palace and the Wat Pho Buddhist temple. Enjoy lunch at the Baiyoke Sky tower, Bangkok's tallest building with 360° panoramic views over the city. Spend the afternoon at the Wat Traimit Buddhist temple, followed by a dinner cruise on the Chao Praya river. Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Day 3 / A Day by the River
- Breakfast in the hotel followed by a trip to the Floating Market, where locals sell their produce from long tail boats on the river. Lunch and show at the Rose Garden. Includes breakfast and lunch.
- Day 4 / Ayutthaya, the ancient capital of Siam
- A day trip to Ayutthaya, north of Bangkok, visiting the ruins of Buddhist temples and acres of temple gardens, preserved as they had been left after the sack of the city centuries ago. See the Bang Pa In Palace on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, still in use by the King of Thailand. A day to learn much about the history and culture of Thailand. Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Day 5 / Bridge Over The River Kwai
- A day trip to Kanchanaburi where you will visit the Bridge over the River Kwai, built by prisoners of war during World War 2, have lunch and tour the nearby Jeath War Museum. After lunch you will see the Phra Pathom Chedi, an ancient dome-shaped Tibetan-style Buddhist temple. Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Day 6 / Explore Pattaya
- After a hotel breakfast, the wheelchair accessible minibus transfers you to Pattaya and the first stop is a visit to the Sriracha Tiger Zoo where you can meet tigers indigenous to Thailand. After checking in to the hotel in Pattaya take in panoramic views over the resort city followed by a seafood dinner in the evening when you can explore Walking Street and the nightlife area. Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Day 7 / Tours & Show in Pattaya
- After breakfast in the hotel, visit the Sanctuary of Truth, a museum of Thai culture and history built in the style of an ancient Khmer temple. Lunch is followed by a trip to Mini Siam with more than 100 scale models of famous buildings of Thailand and around the world. Spend the evening at the world famous Tiffany Cabaret Show where lady-boys provide a show of glitz and glamour. Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Day 8 / A Day on Pattaya Beach
- Relax on the beach, explore the town or do whatever you want, the wheelchair accessible minibus remains on-call to take you wherever you want to go. Includes breakfast.
- Day 9 / Shopping
- After breakfast in the hotel, a last chance to do some shopping before transferring back to the airport in Bangkok. Includes breakfast.
|Carers||On request||Daily or half daily rate|
|Mobility Aids||On request||Wheelchairs can be provided|
|Physiotherapy||On request||Hourly rate|
|Groups||On request||A second accessible minibus is available|
- Minibus with ramp or lift for wheelchairs
- 4 or 5 star hotel accommodation
- All entry fees and local taxes
- Hotel breakfast and other meals as per the itinerary
- Multilingual guide
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and dinner unless included in the itinerary
- International flights to Thailand