Bangkok, Ayutthaya & Chiang Mai Package Holidays for Disabled
10 days and 9 nights touring famous cultural sites and the beautiful nature of Thailand. From the busy bustle of Bangkok to the tranquility of the Himalayan mountains in the North of Thailand and a tour of the ancient capital of Ayutthaya. These packages have been tailored to meet the needs of[...]
10 days and 9 nights touring famous cultural sites and the beautiful nature of Thailand. From the busy bustle of Bangkok to the tranquility of the Himalayan mountains in the North of Thailand and a tour of the ancient capital of Ayutthaya.
These packages have been tailored to meet the needs of disabled visitors, including wheelchair accessible transport, disabled friendly hotels and tours and excursions that cater for people with limited mobility.
Please note that these packages are limited to a maximum of 6 people due to the availability of accessible transport. The price is significantly lower (per person) for group bookings, therefore we recommend that you bring your friends with you, whether able-bodied or disabled.
- Day 1 / Dinner & Show
- Pick up from the airport and transfer to your hotel. Evening dinner and show at Siam Niramit. Includes dinner.
- Day 2 / Cultural Tours & Dinner Cruise
- Breakfast in the hotel followed by a tour of the amazing Grand Palace and the Wat Pho Buddhist temple. Enjoy lunch at the Baiyoke Sky tower, Bangkok's tallest building with 360° panoramic views over the city. Spend the afternoon at the Wat Traimit Buddhist temple, followed by a dinner cruise on the Chao Praya river. Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Day 3 / Ayutthaya, the ancient capital of Siam
- A day trip to Ayutthaya, north of Bangkok, visiting the ruins of Buddhist temples and acres of temple gardens, preserved as they had been left after the sack of the city centuries ago. See the Bang Pa In Palace on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, still in use by the King of Thailand. A day to learn much about the history and culture of Thailand. Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Day 4 / A Day by the River
- Breakfast in the hotel followed by a trip to the Floating Market, where locals sell their produce from long tail boats on the river. Lunch and show at the Rose Garden. Includes breakfast and lunch.
- Day 5 / Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- After breakfast in the hotel, there's a transfer flight from Bangkok to Chiang Mai with lunch on the way. Check in to the hotel and relax with a welcome dinner in the evening. Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Day 6 / Local Tours in Chiang Mai
- Visit the Doi Suthep Temple in the morning followed by a trip to the local zoo and aquarium after lunch. Includes breakfast and lunch.
- Day 7 / Wildlife and People of Chiang Mai
- An action packed day, starting with a trip to see elephants working in the forest, (elephant rides are possible). After that is a tour of the orchid farm with lunch. Next is a monkey show and a snake show followed by a visit to the see the long necked and big eared hill tribes. Includes breakfast and lunch.
- Day 8 / Chang Mai Crafts & Hot Springs
- Spend the morning visiting local home craft industries including thai silk weaving, teak wood carving, umbrella making, silver, leather and jewellery crafts. After lunch is a trip to the Sankampaeng hot spring. Includes breakfast and lunch.
- Day 9 / Mountain Parks
- After breakfast is a trip to the highest peak in Thailand in the Doi Inthanon National Park, where you can enjoy amazing views of the region and see the King and Queen Pagoda. After lunch see the Vachiratharn waterfall and visit the King Royal Project. Includes breakfast and lunch.
- Day 10 / Chiang Mai to Bangkok
- After breakfast in the hotel, fly from Chiang Mai Airport to Bangkok to connect with your flight home. Includes breakfast.
|Carers||On request||Daily or half daily rate|
|Mobility Aids||On request||Wheelchairs can be provided|
|Physiotherapy||On request||Hourly rate|
|Groups||On request||A second accessible minibus is available|
- Minibus with ramp or lift for wheelchairs
- 4 or 5 star hotel accommodation
- All entry fees and local taxes
- Hotel breakfast and other meals as per the itinerary
- Multilingual guide
- Air ticket from Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Air ticket from Chiang Mai to Bangkok
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and dinner unless included in the itinerary
- International flights to Thailand