Bangkok & Ayutthaya Disability Friendly Short Break
4 days in Bangkok, sightseeing, shopping and visiting famous cultural sites and shows, and 1 day in Ayutthaya, the ancient capital of the Kingdom of Siam.
These are disabled friendly holidays – the accessible accommodation is 4 or 5 star hotels, all tours and activities are disability friendly and transport is with wheelchair accessible vehicles. Please note that all these packages are limited to a maximum of 6 people due to the availability of accessible transport. The price is significantly lower (per person) for group bookings, therefore we recommend that you bring your friends with you, whether able-bodied or disabled.
- Day 1 / Dinner & Show
- Pick up from the airport and transfer to your hotel. Evening dinner and show at Siam Niramit. Includes dinner.
- Day 2 / Cultural Tours & Dinner Cruise
- Breakfast in the hotel followed by a tour of the amazing Grand Palace and the Wat Pho Buddhist temple. Enjoy lunch at the Baiyoke Sky tower, Bangkok's tallest building with 360° panoramic views over the city. Spend the afternoon at the Wat Traimit Buddhist temple, followed by a dinner cruise on the Chao Praya river. Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Day 3 / Ayutthaya, the ancient capital of Siam
- A day trip to Ayutthaya, north of Bangkok, visiting the ruins of buddhist temples and acres of temple gardens, preserved as they had been left after the sack of the city centuries ago. See the Bang Pa In Palace on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, still in use by the King of Thailand. A day to learn much about the history and culture of Thailand. Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Day 4 / A Day by the River
- Breakfast in the hotel followed by a trip to the Floating Market, where locals sell their produce from long tail boats on the river. Lunch and show at the Rose Garden. Includes breakfast and lunch.
- Day 5 / Shopping
- Breakfast in the hotel followed by a last chance to buy souvenirs and local bargains in Bangkok's shopping districts. Transfer to the airport. Includes breakfast.
|Carers||On request||Daily or half daily rate|
|Mobility Aids||On request||Wheelchairs can be provided|
|Physiotherapy||On request||Hourly rate|
|Groups||On request||A second accessible minibus is available|
- Minibus with ramp or lift for wheelchairs
- 4 or 5 star hotel accommodation in Bangkok
- All entry fees and local taxes
- Hotel breakfast and other meals as per the itinerary
- Multilingual guide
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and dinner unless included in the itinerary
- International flights to Thailand