Algarve Beach Holiday with Disabled Access
Seven days and six nights in the Algarve in the South of Portugal. Enjoy the golden sands and warm waters of the numerous beautiful beaches of the Algarve which stretch for over 200 kilometres along the Southern coast of Portugal.
This package holiday has been created for wheelchair users and people with limited mobility. The accommodation is in hotels with disabled facilities, the beaches and outings are all wheel chair accessible and the accessible transport is a 9 seat minibus which can accommodate 4 wheelchairs and 5 seated. In addition to the tours below you can book other tours and experiences (surfing, diving, horse riding, paragliding, sea bathing in special chair, monuments, museums, aquarium, planetarium, etc)
- Day 1 / Arrive in the Algarve
- Arrive at Faro International Airport or Seaport or Train Station. Transfer by wheelchair accessible minibus to a choice of accessible B&Bs, hotels and resorts.
- Day 2 / Zoomarine Aqua Park
- After breakfast at the hotel a fun day out at the Zoomarine aqua park where you can see and interact with all sorts of animals, including an amazing dolphin show, a seal show, a sea lion show and an exotic bird show with tropical birds and birds of prey. If that's not enough there is also an aquarium with sharks, stingrays and more, a 4D cinema, a wave beach, a super big funpool and water rides.
- Days 3 to 6 / Beach Days
- Spend these days enjoying the fabulous beaches of the Algarve with crystal clear warm waters, breath taking scenery, award winning facilities and local amenities on hand.
- Day 7 / Transfer to Airport
- After breakfast at the hotel transfer by wheelchair accessible minibus to Faro International Airport or the train station or sea port of Lisbon.
CarersOn requestDaily rate
|Custom Tours||On request||Create your own itinerary from a wide range of tours & activities|
|Nurses||On request||Hourly rate|
|Special Meals||On request||According to your requirements|
|Mobility Aids||On request||beach wheelchair, various others|
|Physiotherapy||On request||Hourly rate|
|Groups||On request||Discounts for group bookings|
- Transportation in a comfortable wheelchair adapted taxi with air conditioning
- Multilingual guide
- 3, 4 or 5 star wheelchair accessible hotel accommodation
- Transfer to and from airport
- 7/7 Telephone helpline
- Travel insurance
- International flights to Portugal
- Extra services