Orchard Manor Disabled Friendly Bed & Breakfast, Cornwall
This 4 star B&B is located in the picturesque village of Probus in Mid-Cornwall in the South West of England and offers a ground floor disability friendly suite. Deep in the heart of the Cornish country side, Probus is a short drive to spectacular beaches, the beautiful Roseland Peninsular and the world famous bio-domes of the Eden Project. The village has local services (pub, shop, garage) and it is a 10 minute drive to Cornwall's capital city, Truro, which has a rich variety of shops, restaurants, bars and other facilities.
The Orchard Manor provides B&B (bed & breakfast) accommodation with superbly appointed, spacious rooms in a village setting with beautiful views of the local countryside.The surrounding area features stunning Georgian houses leading to Probus church, beautifully managed public gardens and Trewithen house which is open to explorers in the summer, alongside many restaurants and peaceful country walks.
Facilities include super-fast wireless internet, charging stations for electric cars and a chauffeur driven car is available on request.
"The Bluebell Suite" is fully wheelchair accessible and features many homely assets, including a 50" television, ceiling and floor fans, full underfloor heating, a sofa bed that can be used by carer or family, a private sundeck with chairs and table and a private ground floor entrance with double doors.
Spent a long weekend with my husband and 3 year old. We all had a great time. The B&B is very conveniently for exploring the area, there's also a pub, an indian and local stores close by. The rooms are large and finished to a high standard. We could order what we liked for breakfast and it was always very nicely cooked. Nigel is the owner and his housekeeper are very pleasant and cannot do enough to ensure a comfortable stay.
Salmz - TripAdvisor
Disabled Friendly Facilities
- Large bedroom fitted with a double bed, a separate lounge area and a fully equipped kitchen. With the integrated living space its easy to get straight out of bed and into your own kitchen, sitting room, and dining area. Featuring a small ramp into the living area and large double doors, there is plenty of room for wheelchairs to maneuver. An electric mobility chair is provided which helps you stand up from a sitting position.
- Disabled friendly bathroom with handrails, lowered sink and shower seat on request. The shower has a small lip to enter and so is not wheelchair accessible.
- Public Areas
- The Bluebell Suite is located on the ground floor with private parking, a private entrance and is situated on a low traffic road. It has adjoining suites available for larger families and groups.
- Local Amenities
- Located within a village with a shop, a pub, restaurants, wheelchair friendly public gardens and a church.
- On request there is a mobility scooter available for getting around the village. Wheelchair accessible transport can be provided if booked in advance through the Accessible Package Holidays contact form.