Macdonald Bath Disability Friendly Spa Hotel
Located in the heart of Bath's city centre, the Macdonald Bath Spa and Hotel offers all around wheelchair accessibility, comfort, catering and more. With stunning views of Bath's golf green from the disabled friendly pool and spa facilities, all a stones throw away from any room.
The Macdonald Bath Spa and Hotel offers many experiences for all persons disabled or not, the ground floor rooms have been renovated for disabled wheelchair access. With all room fitted to the highest standard, and full 24 hour service, nothing's too much.
Close to Bath's Golf Club and Gardens its easy to experience the city, ether by a 10-15 minute commute or via a booked wheelchair adapted taxi. Within the hotel itself you'll easily find everything, with their choice of 2 pools (indoor or outdoor hydro therapy pool), sensuous spa, spa treatments, fully trained therapists, double AA rosette winning restaurant, and full free Wi-Fi.
Each room has been renovated to accommodate wheelchair users with low sinks, plenty of room to move around, lowered switches and higher plug sockets, emergency cords, bath and shower, ground access with lifts and larger doorways, and round the clock room service.
We were treated as if we really mattered to all the staff we encountered from start to finish. Our room was just splendid and afforded such comfort and tranquility. Breakfast each morning was an enjoyable experience - the restaurant staff could not have been more helpful whilst the quality and selection of food on offer was second to none. A most enjoyable experience overall and we will return.
Tripadvisor - Tom S
Disabled Friendly Facilities
- Ground floor access, emergency pull cords, large rooms, room service, key safe, rooms up to 2 guests, mini bar, flatscreen TV, drink making facilities, lower sinks, handrails, and emergency cords.
- En suite bathrooms, handrails, lowered sinks, bath and shower, emergency cord, and is wheelchair mobility sized.
- Public Areas
- Outdoor thermal pool, indoor pool, spa treatments, spa therapists, restaurant, living space.
- Local Amenities
- Bath city centre, shops, restaurants, cafe's, gardens, museums and cultural exhibits.
- Available is wheelchair accessible transport upon pre-booked request.