Grand Hyatt Bali Hotel For Disabled
The Grand Hyatt Bali is a luxurious wheelchair accessible 5 star hotel on the beach front of Nusa Dua, the resort has 635 rooms and suites, some offering disabled facilities. All in a tasteful Balinese style, set amongst tropical gardens, lagoons and waterfalls this is a world-class resort set in Paradise, located close to Denpasar just 30 minutes from Kuta.
The resort is like a small village as it covers a large area, offering 5 restaurants serving Balinese and international food. Live entertainment, a Balinese night market within the resort as well as 3 bars. you need never leave the resort as every wish is catered for, there is also a world-class 18-hole international standard golf course only 5 minutes away.
Recreational amenities include 5 swimming pools, all with their own unique characteristics, a fitness and health centre, yoga and spa treatments, the resort also has its own shopping area.
Accommodation features 365 luxury hotel rooms and suites in 4 villages, including Grand Suites, Grand Executive Suites, Ambassador Suites, Presidential Suites all rooms have everything you'd expect from a luxury resort, including remote-controlled air-conditioning, Wi-Fi and wired Internet, balcony, cable TV, safe, direct dial telephone.
“Bali Hyatt exceptional” Our 5th visit and even better. Staff and service great. Breakfast was to die for. I had a knee and hip problem and the assistance was a1. It was our 50th wedding anniversary and well recognised. We spent 8 wonderful nights. Pool and gardens great.WAW2312 - Trip Advisor
Disabled Friendly Facilities
- Ground floor wheelchair accessible rooms are available it is advisable to book a Garden view room as this has wide access and level throughout
- Wheel-in showers, hand rails wide doorways, wide turning circle and level throughout
- Public Areas
- Accessible public toilets, accessible restaurants and terraces Good level access to swimming pools and the smooth level paths.
- Local Amenities
- The resort has its own shopping area accessible bars and accessible eating areas.
- The hotel provides transport and the staff are very helpful. Wheelchair accessible transport can be provided if booked in advance through the Accessible Package Holidays contact form.