Duangjitt Resort, Patong Wheelchair Accessible Accommodation
Set among 36 acres of tropical vegetation, the Duangjitt Resort & Spa offers some of the best wheelchair accessible accommodation near Patong Beach in Phuket, Thailand. Lively nightclubs are located along Bangla Road, just one kilometer away.
Complimentary American-style breakfasts are offered each morning, while five on-site restaurants and bars serve international dishes including Thai and Asian cuisine. The Beer Garden specializes in seafood and barbecue selections.
Recreational amenities include three outdoor pools, one with a waterfall and a swim-up bar. The hotel includes on-site laundry facilities and a library. Shops are located on the hotel premises.
Accommodation feature balconies with views of the gardens and the pool. Room amenities include satellite television, refrigerators and mini-bars. Guest room decor features neutral color schemes with Thai design accents.
Amazing resort excellent service with friendly staff! The pools were absolutely amazing! Great location just a short walk to the hustle and bustle of Patong but far enough away to have some quiet and relaxing time. The rooms were nice and clean and breakfast was great with a large number of food options! Would 100% recommend to stay here! Will be back again! GraceH225 - Trip Advisor
Disabled Friendly Facilities
- Wheelchair accessible rooms are available on the ground floor with wide access doorways and level throughout
- Wheel-in showers, low-level sinks and level throughout
- Public Areas
- Good level access and wide doorways throughout the hotel and the extensive gardens with smooth level paths.
- Local Amenities
- The resort is located across the road from the beach.Shops and entertainment are closeby.
- The hotel provides transport and the staff are very helpful. Wheelchair accessible transport can be provided if booked in advance.