Altis Avenida Accessible Hotel In Lisbon
This 5 star hotel offers a disabled accessible room, in the hart of Portugal's capitol, Lisbon. Located close to the Rossio area it's perfectly located for a City break as all the culture and entertainment is within easy reach.
A great breakfast is served with most room rates, a restaurant and bar with terrace is located on the top floor of the hotel with views of the S. Jorge Castle. There is 24 hour room service available, and an on-site ATM machine.
Recreational amenities include free Wi-Fi in public areas, newspapers, laundry service, smoking area, car hire, meeting facilities and pets are allowed.
Accommodation feature tastefully decorated rooms with comfortable beds, air-conditioning, TV, telephone, mini bar, terraced balconies in some rooms.
Perfect location, great service, this hotel has it all. Directly across the road from the train station it is really easy to find. The rooftop bar is wonderful, really relaxing and the staff are very pleasant - Fernando especially has a wonderful personality (ask him about whiskey and motorcycles!)SaoirseP - Trip Advisor
Disabled Friendly Facilities
- Wheelchair accessible room is available with carpeted floor, good space for a wheelchair to move around, level throughout
- Sliding door, toilet with wall mounted folding rails, wash basin with enough space for a wheelchair to manoeuvre under, roll-in shower with wall mounted folding seat
- Public Areas
- The entrance has automatic opening doors, access to the lift, elevator via ramp with space inside and accessible buttons.
- Local Amenities
- The hotel is located on a typical Portuguese stone path, side walk with lowered pavements. Shops and entertainment are close by.
- The hotel provides parking for a fee, airport transfers are available. Wheelchair accessible transport is available if booked using the contact form on this website.